- Preparation of quotations for Mechanical and Electrical services;
- Breakdown of Quantities take-off for power, lighting, fans, duct, and piping, etc.;
- Distribute materials and equipment to sites for timely project work execution;
- Formulate procedures for Electrical QS Department in the Company;
- Mobilize to site as and when requires upon agreement and discussion;
- Cost estimation and engineering for projects;
- Preparation of Bill of Quantities from drawings;
- Preparation and submission of tender bids for projects;
- Liaising with subcontractors and suppliers for quotations;
- Assist with preliminary design for Design and Build tenders;
- Source for suitable material and equipment for procurement complimenting cost project planning;
- Co-ordinate and issue Purchase Orders to suppliers, sub-contractors and vendors;
- Co-ordinate with company Project Managers/Engineers on materials and equipment delivery requirements;
- Arrange administrative matters to allow for timely project work execution;
- Prepare and submit progress claims based on project contract conditions;
- Co-ordinate with Project Managers/ Engineers on project claim submission matters;
- Any other task assigned by the Company where appropriate
- Available immediately
- At least Diploma
- Min 2 years of experience in Construction industry
- Mon - Fri 8.30am to 5.30pm, Sat 8.30am to 12.30pm
Natural Cool Airconditioning & Engineering Pte Ltd
Incorporated in 1993 as a wholly owned subsidiary of Natural Cool Holdings Limited, we have since upheld two important values:
Passion & Progress.
Without straying too far from our roots, we have expanded operations for Natural Cool Air-Conditioning & Engineering Pte Ltd beyond installation, maintenance, and a host of basic services for which we are known to be reliable and no less than proficient.
Today, we have 300 employees and a leading distributor of brands such as Mitsubishi Electric, Daikin, Panasonic, LG, Midea, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Toshiba, and Fujitsu. Our various departments are always on hand and united in addressing the different issues that our customers across all sectors — public, private, and commercial — may face.
Towards that end, we have made great strides in building up our portfolio in regards to tender, supply, and installation of air-conditioning and mechanical ventilation (ACMV) systems. But beyond the BCA Grade L6 (ME01) that we have received, the beliefs we hold dear are better highlighted yet by our unwavering commitment to excellence: Enterprising. Precision. Best-in-class.
Because time and again, it is these qualities that have imbued our business with a sense of purpose. We are certainly better served for that, so as to continue to bringing the growing demand for our products into greater heights of customer satisfaction.