Data Center Operator
Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform day-to-day data centre / computer operations (batch processing, printing reports, systems backup, tape management, server reboots, facilities and infrastructure checks in the data centre)
- Pro-actively monitor the data centre systems’ uptime and connectivity to ensure system availability to prevent any down time, and coordinate problem resolution with vendor or second level support groups.
- To log and submit problem management record and assigned to appropriate party
- Ensure physical security procedures are followed strictly
- Courses in Information Technology, Computer Science or related fields
- Strong initiative and able to work independently
- Relevant working experience in a Data Centre environment
OPUS IT Services Pte Ltd
OPUS IT Services Pte Ltd is a leading IT services and solutions company in Singapore. Established in 1990 as a software developer, OPUS has evolved into a complete IT Services company since 1997, and today, it has grown to a staff-strength in around 600 serving a diverse clientele range.
Together with a diverse force of capable outsourced specialists, we have provided various businesses, IT and security solutions for a wide range of clients. These include government, educational organisations, financial institutions, telecommunications, technological companies, manufacturing and petro-chemicals.