Roles & Responsibilities
- Some knowledge of IT security is essential
- Knowledge and experience in Windows Active Directory is preferable
- Experience working with Identity Management solution is preferred
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize tasks to complete within established time frames.
- Highly result-oriented and can work independently.
- Ability to build relationships and interact effectively with internal and external parties.
- Strong analytical, technical, and communication (both oral and written) skills.
- Strong interest in the field of information security.
- Creative, independent with good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively as a team
- Fresh Graduate is welcome
- Diploma/Degree in Computing / Information Technology
OPUS IT Services Pte Ltd
OPUS IT Services Pte Ltd is a leading IT services and solutions company in Singapore. Established in 1990 as a software developer, OPUS has evolved into a complete IT Services company since 1997, and today, it has grown to a staff-strength in around 600 serving a diverse clientele range.
Together with a diverse force of capable outsourced specialists, we have provided various businesses, IT and security solutions for a wide range of clients. These include government, educational organisations, financial institutions, telecommunications, technological companies, manufacturing and petro-chemicals.