· Provide hardware/software technical support to the team
· Evaluate and assess all new hardware/software products
· Identify and solve any software or hardware related problems
· Generate technical documentation and perform system deployment
· Carry out installation and commissioning of equipment / software system
· Conduct site survey and requirement scoping for products / products
· Perform post-sales technical support and maintenance
· Coordinate closely with sales, technical and service resources to align with customers’ business requirements
· Diploma in Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology or its equivalent
· Min 3 years of relevant work experience with strong fundamental understanding of IT Technology (Software/Hardware/Networking/Cloud)
· Experience in .Net and C# is a bonus
· Familiar with configuration and maintenance of hardware, software and system.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to work independently
· Creative and possess high ability to solve complex technical problems
· Able to work under pressure and complete tasks within projected timeline
REL Systems Pte. Ltd.
With over 30 years of experience, REL Systems is a leading Singaporean company specializing in providing queue management solutions for various corporates and institutions. Aiming to enhance customer experience, REL systems provides solutions that optimize the customer experience by using our market-leading customer experience management (CEM) platform.