Printer Repair Technician
Roles & Responsibilities
- To provide outdoor IT hardware service and support on printers for corporate customers
- To diagnose, troubleshoot and repair or printers/ copiers
- To update customer of service performed on their equipment upon attending to customer schedule.
- Ensure proper parts handling and movement within the team during transit to customers.
- Work closely with dispatchers, leads and supervisor to ensure all jobs are completed and closed timely.
- Timely escalation to supervisor on customers’ satisfaction issues and technical challenges
- Timely, Proper and accurate accounting of parts. This includes but not limited :
- All unused, defective and that are dead-on-arrival parts, etc. be returned within the next business day after job completion
- All parts to return in the original box with original packaging material to eliminate potential in-transit damage
- To ensure all parts returned (whether unused or customer defectives) matches the part usage code updated in the system
- Diligently identify all parts that are damaged by customer prior to replacement
- Parts requested are to be used for designated repair job only and not to be mixed with other repair jobs
- Should the Company require to compensate customers on misuse, discrepant or damaged parts due to negligence of staff, the company reserves the right to seek reimbursement for such mishandling
- Adhere to coding guideline and diagnostic compliance set forward by company from time-to-time
- Ensuring BFT and SLA are met
- Other adhoc task as assigned.
- Minimum NITEC (technical field) or equivalent certification with at least 1 year working experience
- Relevant product/company knowledge.
- Basic analytical and communications skills
- Ability to maintain ongoing relationships with customers, peers and support partners
ServLink Technology Resources Pte Ltd
Headquartered in Singapore, ServLink Technology Resources Pte Ltd has more than 20 years of extensive experience with IT product & parts sales and IT support services. Our strength in delivering consistent quality service has been a hallmark with many of our customers whom range from small medium businesses to multinational corporations.
Our presence spans across Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as an extensive network of service partners across the rest of the Southeast Asia countries.
We strive to deliver our services in the best possible experience and value for our customers, through;
(1) Constantly seeking ways to be productive;
(2) Serving our customers to the best of our abilities in a sensible and mature fashion; and
(3) Treat our work's and our customers' environment like our own.