- Work jointly with business units to identify automation opportunities
- Streamline and refine business processes to RPA-enable the process
- Develop, code and maintain RPA scripts and RPA platform
- Test and implement the functionality within scope
- Create and maintain solution documentation
- Monitor and provide operations support for the RPA platforms to ensure high availability and refine the bot schedules to improve the bot throughput
- Develop software prototype for Proof of Concept (RPA and non-RPA scope)
- A good Degree in IT or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in UiPath and .Net
The Ascott Limited
Welcome to Ascott, the largest international owner-operator of serviced residences. With more than 74,000 units globally, we have an ambitious plan to continue growing our portfolio to 80,000 serviced residence units by 2020. We are present in over 130 cities across 30 countries across Asia Pacific, Europe, the Americas and the Gulf region. With our vast growth, we are looking out for individuals who are passionate in hospitality management and are committed, resourceful and geographically mobile.
Whether you're an experienced professional pursuing a hospitality career or a student aspiring to learn more about the dynamic serviced residence sector, we invite you to be on a fulfilling journey with us, across a variety of roles in hospitality management and corporate support functions.
At Ascott, our people come from different backgrounds and diverse cultures. The common thread that binds us is our commitment towards delivering our L.I.F.E. brand promise. Each resident’s experience is individualized with a local touch to help them feel at home. We exceed expectations and delight our residents with memorable Ascott Moments.
Both at work and at play, we strive to exemplify our core values: respect, integrity, creativity, and excellence. As a company with over 35 years of industry experience, our people work together the Ascott way - by being team oriented and open to new ideas. That is why our award-winning brands continue to enjoy recognition worldwide.