Radio Frequency Engineer
We are seeking self-motivated Radio Frequency Engineers, who have strong technical background on RF circuitries, signal processing, and antenna design. The candidate will be contributing to a new RF based far-field Wireless Power Transfer (WPT) platform.
- Design and develop innovative RF circuits like base-band/pass-band filters, phase shifters, power amplifiers, etc.
- Debug, modify, and enhance existing developments
- Evaluate and lab tests on actual hardware
- Bachelor Degree / Master/ PhD in Embedded, Electronics, or Electrical Engineering● At least 2 years’ experience in RF domain
- Strong skills in RF circuit design and simulation tools
- Experience working with lab equipment like signal gen., spectrum analyzer, VNA
- Experience with Altium design CAD and/or Eagle
- Experience working with simulation tools like Advanced Design System (ADS), CST
- Studio Suite, Pspice, etc.
An ideal candidate would exhibit behavioral traits that indicate:
- Strong analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently, and good planning skills
- High motivation with a strong work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Transferfi Pte. Ltd.
Transferfi is currently developing the world's first long-range, safe and efficient Wireless Power Network (WPN). It will be used to port Industrial IoT sensors to reduce wiring complexity and high-power applications that will provide easy access to primary sources of energy such as remote and offshore renewables. All this is done through patented signal optimisation and beam forming algorithms that will extend the range of wireless power transfer to 100 meters and beyond.