- Diagnose for network and system problems.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments.
- Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Perform daily backups, regular file archival and purge as necessary.
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
- Provide support per request from various constituencies. Investigate and troubleshoot issues.
- Monitor Server and Backup of Data
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
- Liaise with vendors for ensuring working of various hardware and software assets. Carryout troubleshooting of these assets, as and when required.
- Perform additional assignments as directed from time to time.
- Support the project team in carrying out tasks on SAP modules.
- Good Knowledge of IT Operating Systems, especially Windows Server, SAP, Microsoft Applications, knowledge of Primavera, Auto-cad/Micro-station would be an advantage.
- Enthusiasm for challenge and new initiatives are prerequisites.
- Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Microsoft.
- Responsibilities sometimes require working evenings, weekends and on project sites, with little advance notice.
- Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology
- Min. 2-4 years' experience as an IT Administrator in Singapore
Voltas is India's largest Air-Conditioning Company, and one of the world's premier engineering solutions providers and project specialists. Voltas is part of the Multi-Million Dollar TATA Enterprise.
Founded in India in the year 1954, Voltas Limited offers engineering solutions for a wide spectrum of industries in areas such as heating, ventilation and air conditioning, refrigeration, electro-mechanical projects, textile machinery, mining and construction equipment, water management & treatment, cold chain solutions, building management systems, and indoor air quality. Voltas has been operating in the Far East Region since 1995.
Join the upbeat growth of Voltas' International Operations Business Group (IOBG), which offers Electro-Mechanical services in a wide range of industries. Stretch your skills in the world's most demanding and active markets. Voltas IOBG is looking to bring on board experienced professionals, for its operations in Singapore.