Quality Assurance Administrator
Roles & Responsibilities
Purpose of this Function:
Drives quality assurance processes and improvement projects for WSGO. Lead and develop organizational working methods, QA standards to reach the management objective within the region.
Purpose of the Job:
To lead and secure WSGO QA projects and ensure action plans are implemented within the region. Perform metric analysis to find the root causes and communicate to the relevant business teams. Define and create key activities into processes and set clear standard operating procedures. Managed documented standards and communicate to relevant departments within the organization.
- Understand the business and quality objectives to define projects charter, key milestones and communicate to stakeholders and organisation.
- Ability to define and create a project map for key business activities.
- Ensure all project and process activities are appropriately documented and secured.
- Monitor the progress of the project and proactively make adjustments to ensure projects completion.
- Foresee and alert any potential issues during the project progress to the project team.
- Ability to establish rapport with key stakeholders and undertake issues off tracts with process owner without affecting the project progress.
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders on the project’s progress.
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards.
- Function as the point of contact of the project team.
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES:
- Excellent in communication towards the management team and key stakeholders within the projects.
- Foster teamwork on achieving goals, problems solving and decisions making that enhance project effectiveness.
- Familiarity with the tools, concepts and methodologies of quality management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Excellent analytical ability to grasp key points from complicated details.
- Good leadership capability to drive projects to successful completion.
- Good interpersonal skill, team player with excellent responsibility and initiative.
- Independent and fast learner.
- Passion for continuous improvement.
- This is a 6 months contract role.
Williams-Sonoma Singapore Pte. Ltd.
For more than 50 years Williams-Sonoma Inc have been focused on enhancing our customers' lives at home. Along the way we've learned a lot about enhancing our own lives at work. We are a results-oriented team with people first as our mantra. This means that we strive to deliver a workplace experience where the quality of our engagement with fellow associates, business partners and customers matches the quality of the products and services we bring to the marketplace. Today we are a multi-channel, global enterprise supported by state-of-the-art technology and some of the most talented teams in retailing. We are always looking for new energy, ideas and talents.