IT Project Manager
- Overall Responsibility to manage all activities of project secured by the company
- Lead and manage a team of engineer& personnel to deliver project as per the project contract documents & fulfil requirement by customer
- Manage sub-contractor, sub vendor/s work who are part of the project & deliverables
- Together with customer project team , roll out the delivered system to their users , manage training schedule for these users and handle their enquiries
- Work closely with company service team to manage helpdesk to support these users and resolved issues that they raise.
- Manage support effort to customer for product enquiry, customer site visit, trouble investigation, product patches/ update.
- Responsible for the schedule, cost, quality, risk & change order management for the project that he managed
- Responsible for project reporting to management and to customer.
Job Requirements :
- Minimum 12 years experience in IT industry as a team leader for software development, testing & delivery, and of which at least 5 years to be project management experience.
- Experience in software product development and application for process control system with asset management system and system integration.
- Some hand on experience with networking will be an advantage
- Good understanding of server technology, server hardware, Microsoft operating systems and Virtualization platforms
- Evidence of a high level of skill in the implementation and maintenance of ICT projects in industry
- General understanding of Management Information and Content Management based applications
- General knowledge of asset management business landscape
- IT Project management Professional certified (PMP / ITIL)
Yokogawa Engineering Asia Pte Ltd
Yokogawa is a leading provider of Industrial Automation and Test and Measurement solutions. Combining superior technology with engineering services, project management, and maintenance, Yokogawa delivers field proven operational efficiency, safety, quality, and reliability.