Job Description (Describe the specific duties of the position)
- Handle all matters pertaining to the maintenance of Enterprise Systems.
- Station at customer site during office hours (9am to 6:30pm) for some or the entire duration of the Maintenance Contract.
- Arrange and convene working meetings every two weeksfor the purposes of informing the customer on progress and development. Familiar with terms & conditions and technical specs stated in Maintenance Contract. Submit monthly reports.
- Work closely with the maintenance team for customer requirement clarification, services review, and technical support validation.
- Provide IT related technical support to Sales and Marketing groups within Yokogawa.
Discipline: University graduate in computer science, computer engineering, or information technology with CIPTM or equivalent certification
Experience (List down relevant experience, industry, functions, technology, skills required to perform the task. )
- At least three years’ experience as a project manager for maintenance and/or implementation of enterprise systems. At least ONE year of working experience in Singapore.
- Experience in process industry like Water, Energy, etc.
Knowledge/ Professional Skills (Technical knowledge or skills required to perform the job.)
Previous experience in the following technologies will be preferred:
- MSSQL including SSRS
- Arcserve UDP
- Liferay Portal
- HighCharts and Nevron Charts
- JBOSS web and application server
- SAS application server
- ESB technology such as Red Hat Fuse integration platform
- Red Hat JBOSS BRMS
- ESRI suite of products, including ArcGIS Desktop and ArcGIS Server
- Familiarity with iOS development and Kepware OPC will be a good advantage.
- Experience in SCADA and PLC systems will be a good advantage
- Experience in Java / J2EE programming will be a good advantage
Personal Attributes (Special personal characteristics/ interpersonal skills)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical and problems solving skills
- Able to work independently and take initiative
- Detailed oriented and flexible in any task assigned
- Proactive, responsible and a continuous learner
Yokogawa Engineering Asia Pte Ltd
Yokogawa is a leading provider of Industrial Automation and Test and Measurement solutions. Combining superior technology with engineering services, project management, and maintenance, Yokogawa delivers field proven operational efficiency, safety, quality, and reliability.