Applications Security Developer
- Strong applications development experience with the following tools and technologies
- J2EE, Java, JSP, Servlets, JMS,
- Oracle ADF, PL/SQL,
- XML, XSL,
- J2EE Design Patterns,
- Java Security,
- Oracle Weblogic/DB11g and 12C,
- JBoss EAP 7.0
- Oracle/Jboss BPM, AJAX, JSF,
- Oracle OSB, Web Services, UNIX
- shell scripts, .Net
- Previous experience with energy or other markets.
- Experience in building web-based trading systems.
- Experience on Applications security throughout the development lifecycle and ability to enhance applications to meet the security best practices.
- Highly motivated to provide complete solutions to customers. Being able to talk to users and understand their requirements is essential.
- The ability to manage one self during projects from start to finish, throughout the whole development lifecycle.
- Experience with software configuration management principles and systems.
Energy Market Company Pte Ltd
Energy Market Company Pte Ltd (EMC) operates Singapore’s wholesale electricity market – Asia’s first liberalised electricity market. The National Electricity Market of Singapore (NEMS) opened for trading on 1 January 2003.
EMC completes the connection between those who make electricity in Singapore and those who use it. All of Singapore’s electricity is bought and sold through us. EMC is like the stock exchange for electricity, providing the IT systems, the trading environment and the governance for the market.
Energy Market Company is involved with all three areas of the governance process - rule-making, compliance and dispute resolution. The rule-making process is the responsibility of the Rules Change Panel, which is appointed by the EMC Board. The Market Assessment Unit of EMC provides support to both the Market Surveillance and Compliance Panel and the Dispute Resolution and Compensation Panel.
We are committed to working with market participants to ensure a transparent, professional and cost-effective market. We have a bright and enthusiastic team, combining the skills and experiences of experts from Singapore and throughout the world.