Application Support Analyst
- Provide applications troubleshooting and on-site support to users.
- Log, escalate and follow through with issues raised by users.
- Support in the testing and installation of new applications and enhancement patches.
- Conduct training for users on the use of the applications.
- Perform regular maintenance checks on the applications.
- Possess a Professional Certificate / NITEC / Diploma in Engineering(Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science / Information Technology.
- Prior experience in system / desktop troubleshooting is highly advantageous.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
Integrated Health Information Systems (IHIS)
IHiS (pronounced as i-his) is a multi-award-winning healthcare IT leader that digitises, connects, and analyses Singapore's health ecosystem. Its ultimate aim is to improve the Singapore population's health and health administration by integrating intelligent, highly resilient, and cost effective technologies with process and people.
Transforming healthcare through smart technology, IHiS has garnered more than 80 awards for its innovations. It supports more than 50,000 healthcare users in Singapore's health ecosystem through the application of clinical informatics, computer science, data science, mechatronics, standards based IT that enables information exchange and cross boundary workflows, analysis, statistical and machine learning techniques to discover insights.