Senior Analyst (Ref : 0815)
- Provide on-going application support and be involved in various stages of the SDLC.
- Manage, track and report progress and performance of IT projects and application maintenance support
- Manage the vendor selection process (calling, evaluation and awarding of tenders).
- Conduct user requirement analysis for the development / implementation of new systems and for enhancements to existing systems, including involvement in the system integration testing phase.
- Evaluate potential solutions, change management and make recommendations to resolve business problems.
- Perform project implementation, prepare and deliver functional specifications, perform application configuration, unit testing, functional testing, documentation, coordinate user acceptance testing and end user training for system implementations or enhancements
- Liaise closely with business users and build good rapport.
- Liaise closely with vendors and/or IT teams in project implementation, engage key users and support personnel in pre/post deployment process in accordance with project methodologies and policies.
- Provide 24/7 primary application maintenance standby support.
- Provide guidance and coaching to junior team members.
- Successful track record in project management, user and vendor management and as a project lead for mid-scale projects.
- Strong business process and analytical skills with the ability to assimilate information quickly, and communicate complex requirements and issues clearly and concisely
- Good oral and written communication skills as well as good presentation skills with ability to conduct presentations comfortably to large group and senior management
- Strong relationship building, interpersonal skills and leadership, able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Hands on experience and knowledge in SharePoint to perform SharePoint applications support and run SharePoint Internet and intranet projects.
Integrated Health Information Systems (IHIS)
IHiS (pronounced as i-his) is a multi-award-winning healthcare IT leader that digitises, connects, and analyses Singapore's health ecosystem. Its ultimate aim is to improve the Singapore population's health and health administration by integrating intelligent, highly resilient, and cost effective technologies with process and people.
Transforming healthcare through smart technology, IHiS has garnered more than 80 awards for its innovations. It supports more than 50,000 healthcare users in Singapore's health ecosystem through the application of clinical informatics, computer science, data science, mechatronics, standards based IT that enables information exchange and cross boundary workflows, analysis, statistical and machine learning techniques to discover insights.