BI Consultant (Tableau)
- Analyse process/program specifications & translate specifications to program codes, conforming to program guidelines and programming best practices
- Make changes to configurable items, which include hardware, software, documentation, etc. It covers configuration management planning, configuration identification, configuration controls & audits
- Develop unit test package, execute tests & document test results to ensure the quality of the program
- Assist in the integration testing, system testing, User Acceptance Test ( UAT) & implementation activities to fix the reported problems/bugs of the system to ensure the smooth execution of programs in the production environment
- Investigate all reported problems/errors & initiate amendments & testing so that the system can operate correctly & efficiently
- Prepare & maintain up-to-date system documentation.
- Analyse functional requirements to translate into application design using established design methodologies and guidelines
- Ensure codes comply with NCS security guidelines
NCS Pte Ltd
NCS is a member of the Singtel Group and the leading information, communications and technology (ICT) service provider with presence in over 20 countries. We deliver end-to-end ICT solutions to help governments and enterprises realise business value through digital transformation and the innovative use of technology
NCS has played a critical role in the Singapore government’s efforts to computerise the civil service sector and integrate IT into its public services. As the principal IT solutions provider for the government, over the past 20 years, NCS has successfully implemented more than 3,000 large-scale, mission-critical, and multi-platform projects for Singapore's government ministries and agencies.
Leveraging this extensive experience in public sector projects, we have diversified into other key industry sectors and expanded our presence into markets across the Asia-Pacific region.