The position of System Engineer is responsible for security equipment installation, testing, commissioning and system programming; Ensuring good engineering project quality; Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Security equipment installation, testing, commissioning and system programming
- Involve in project management
- Assisting and providing technical support to Sales and other departments
- System troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Conducting on-site client training
- Security system design, building diagrams using AutoCAD
- Maintain high level of knowledge in security concept
Job Requirement :
- Minimum 2 years or above related working experience in security, electronic or small electronic project implementation and commissioning, preferably in a multinational environment
- Basic IT knowledge in security hardware, network and database
- Must be willing to work on-site
- Candidates have project management experience is an advantage
- Familiar with security access control system, CCTV and alarm system products / systems is an advantage
- Past experience with Lenel, GE, Cisco and S2 systems is a clear advantage
- Diploma or above in Electronic, Computer, Automation or Mechanical Engineering
IoTalents Pte Ltd
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!