AEM Java Developer
• Work along with Snr/Lead in developing/maintaining AEM applications
• Implementation of AEM including design, definition, and development of AEM content type models, workflows, templates, and components, and use permissions.
• Setup and configure AEM authoring, publish, and dispatcher environment with Adobe recommended best practices.
• Integrate AEM with other marketing products like Assets, Target, Campaign, and other internal endpoints.
• Work closely with internal and external team to ensure sound practices regarding site architecture, performance and reliability, and content delivery are in place.
• Assist in deploying applications to Dev, UAT, Production environments and migrations.
• To build applications and custom workflows using Java, Sling, OSGI, Felix, Jackrabbit, JCR. (preferred using AEM)
• Develop front-end code in a timely and high-quality manner while leveraging site standards including site structure, page templates, navigation and the site information architecture
• Work with front-end technologies and frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, jQuery, Angular).
• Follow best practices for secure web programming and deployment. Adhere to internal best practices with respect to coding standards, unit test coverage, automation, and continuous integration.
• Keep technical documentation up to date
• Strong team player to project and application team to ensure key deliverables meet customer expectation
• Demonstrate team synergy and harmonize team integration
• A pro-active approach to work, with a positive can-do attitude
• Minimum 4 years of relevant development experience in Java (minimum Java SDK 8), J2EE, Spring Framework
• Minimum 3 years of relevant development experience in developing web-based applications using CQ5/AEM. Experience in AEM component development, workflow development and integrating AEM with other applications
• Certified in Adobe Experience Manager Sites Developer is an advantage
• A good tertiary education in computer science
• Strong hands-on experience in troubleshooting, operate and maintain public facing, 24x7 portal
• Experience with systems running on AWS is an advantage
• Expertise with application security and best practices is an advantage
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a collaborative environment
• Detail-oriented, strong work ethic and high standard of excellence
Interested candidates please send your CV to [email protected]
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!