AVP, Senior Technology Project Manager
The person we seek should come with a strong project management track record within the financial services industry and a good appreciation of Equities trading, settlement and digital platforms.
In addition, as we are a focused and multi-faceted team, the person should display both ability and willingness to take on the business analysis (requirements gathering, as-is / to-be process mapping) and some elements of hands on technical analysis (interfaces, data, application functionality).
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Partner with business stakeholders to lead projects from initiation through requirements, solutions, estimations, planning and end to end successful delivery into production.
- Ensure high levels of quality, compliance and adherence to governance throughout the project life cycle and manage all financial elements of the project.
- Drive collaboration across technology teams, users, stakeholders and vendors to ensure well-planned & transparent execution results in on-time delivery and benefits realisation.
- Lead crisp communications around the projects, ensuring stakeholders have a clear view on status, risks, issues, dependencies, interventions/support needed and cost vs benefits.
- At times, undertake business analysis to gather, challenge, and articulate requirements.
- Dig into current application and data landscape to validate requirements, perform change impact analysis and expedite testing processes.
- Knowledge in Equities products and markets is essential.
- Project Management expertise and experience (approx. 10 years) running full projects end to end in a similar financial services environment – ideally backed up by a relevant certification (PMP, Scrum or equivalent).
- Hands-on SQL experience, able to interpret, understand & analyse data schemes and data sets.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including documentation and presentation skills.
- Comfortable communicating across business divisions and levels of seniority.
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with the ability to influence decision making.
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!