Cloud Infrastructure Architect
The Cloud Infrastructure Architect will be working with an infrastructure modernization team to design and implement company's vision of a digital infrastructure. He/She will design company’s multi-Cloud across on premise and hybrid cloud infrastructure, leveraging new technology stacks to support modern application and AI driven IT operations.
- Develop architectural standards and technical design of modern technology infrastructure stacks which include (not limited to) hybrid cloud, AIOps
- Define roadmap of new capabilities to deliver multi-Cloud strategy
- Set and maintain architectural standards, design documents, and governance framework
- Collaborate and work with the various stakeholder to develop technical solutions, plans and configuration for new technology infrastructure stacks
- Possesses at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Solid experience on large scale infrastructure private and public cloud design, build and migration projects
- Minimum 5 years hands-on-experience on designing and building both on premise and hybrid cloud infrastructure, AIOps, Infrastructure as Code, DevOps toolset
- At least 5 years of working experience in cloud technology such as VMWare Cloud Foundation, Microfocus Cloud Management Platform, AWS, Azure, GCP, Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Openshift, Kafka, REDIS, etc
- Demonstrate strong knowledge in technology infrastructure domain such as virtual server technologies, networking, internet protocols, scripting & monitoring tools.
- Possess good technical knowledge in implementing, troubleshoot, performance tuning of hardware, operating system and system services.
- Possessing VCDX-CMA, AWS Architect Professional, Azure Solution Architect Expert and or Google’s Professional Cloud Architect certification will be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skill and creative in problem solving.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- A good team player and able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move towards consensus.
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!