Application Developer will be responsible work with application and technical architects to translate a business need into a robust and integrated technology solution.
• Be a full stack developer and complete respective deliverables
• Follow best practices, coding standards, design patterns and industry standard practices
• Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification.
• Using configuration management and integration/build automation tools to lead and deploy Java code.
• Applying knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures.
• Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
• Supporting issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution.
• Fixing and performance tuning Java-based applications.
• Developing and demonstrating a broad set of technology skills in Java technologies, micro service design patterns, Open Source libraries and frameworks, and technology architecture concepts.
• Collaborating within a project team comprised of talented employees with diverse and complementary skills.
• Minimum 4-5 years of relevant IT experience, preferably with an SI company
• Technically hands-on IT professional and equipped with one or more of the following languages, tools and technologies:
• Java (minimum version 8), J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Roo, Struts, Play, JPA, Hibernate, Soap, Rest, XML, JSON
• Strong exposure to Containerization and DevOps practices for automated testing and deployment
• Strong exposure to API Management Frameworks such as Apigee, WSO2 etc
• Databases such as MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle
• NoSQL such as MongoDB, Cassandra
• Strong exposure to AWS, Google Cloud, Azure etc
• Good understanding of fine tuning performance in production systems via Java, Tomcat, Database etc
• Strong exposure to unix shell scripting
• Hands on in troubleshooting production issues
• Added advantage if the candidate has good exposure to Adobe Experience Manager
• Experience in software development and maintenance lifecycle
• Strong problem solving skills with the ability to engage all stakeholders up to Director Level
• Strong leadership with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Interested candidates please send your CV to [email protected]
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!