Data Centre Automation Engineer
- Undertake responsibilities to provide Production support under the purview of Data Centre, including Enterprise Password Vault management, Control-M Job configuration, job backup, and Report Archival management.
- Deploy Automation tools for Data Centre
- Build Dashboards for Data Centre Reporting
- Provide data analysis for report management on an ad-hoc basis
- Possess excellent technical programming skills with familiarity in the various programming languages (C and its varieties, Python, Perl, Java, Ruby, Shell, read APIs & XML)
- Well-verse in DevOps products, continuous integration and continuous delivery skill sets (JIRA, Jenkins, Confluence & Conjur).
- Prior experience in developing and initiate advanced automated using tool such as Robotic Process Automation
- Have hands-on experience in automation deployment for Data Centre and operations related projects
- Proficient in Tableau (for dashboard reporting), and Python (for data analytics)
- Good experience in developing complex SQL queries will be an added advantage
- Understand Data Centre products and features will be an added advantage
- Strong communication skills as need to interact closely with various stakeholders from internal Data Centre staff to Business Users across other departments
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!