Data Engineer (6 Months Contract)
- Based in the Group Customer Analytics & Decisioning team, you will be responsible for developing & optimizing Regulatory Compliance data pipelines & architecture. These will support data analytical needs around topics such as Expresso, Anti-Money Laundering, Know Your Customer and Investigations.
- Create and maintain the optimal data pipeline architecture to enable ingestion from a wide variety of structured and unstructured data sources.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery and cleansing/transformation.
- Support development and deployment of applications utilising the data pipelines to provide actionable insights into suspicious transactions, anomaly detection, network analysis and dashboarding.
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in data management, ETL and analysis functions
- Understanding of banking with exposure to Regulatory Compliance is preferred
- Strong hands-on skills in SQL & PL/SQL
- Solid background in traditional structured database environments such as Teradata / Oracle
- Knowledge on data warehouse and FSLDM concepts
- Exposure to Hadoop Ecosystem such as HIVE, Sqoop and Streaming data systems
- Exposure to open-source relational database such as PostgreSQL / MongoDB
- Experience in end-to-end automation – building procedures, ETL and automated job scheduling – using the likes of DataStage, Talend, Kafka, Airflow, Pentaho
- Ideally some knowledge of analytical software tools such as Python / R / SAS / QlikView / Tableau / Spark
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!