- Provides administrative support and clerical assistance to a member of Senior Management.
- Schedule and manage the itinerary of the executive, including scheduling meetings, travel and other demands on the executive's time.
- Perform clerical and office duties; these may include running errands, screening phone calls, supervising clerical assistants and drafting letters and other documentation on behalf of the executive.
- Candidate to has 10-15years’ experience in a similar role / scope
- Good with complex calendar scheduling
- Possess excellent written and verbal communications skills and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized
- Good with coordination, administration and work well as a team player
- Good with global travel arrangements
- Savvy with technology
- Able to seamlessly multitask as and when need arises
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!