- Provide the full spectrum of secretarial and administrative support for the President
- Responsible for complex calendar management, expense claims and travel arrangements
- Proactively coordinate internal and external meetings, correspondences and any other administrative tasks as required for President and if required for executives reporting to the President
- Ad-hoc general office administrative duties as needed
- Minimum 5yrs experience in a Secretarial / Executive Assistant position supporting middle management to senior leadership
- Excellent calendar management skills
- Experience in coordinating travel logistics on behalf of 1 or more executives
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Maintain a mature discretion in handling confidential information/issues
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A team player possessing a positive attitude and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Flexibility to work outside regular working hours as and when need arises
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!