Role and Responsibilities :
- Designing and building advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Working with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Working on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Lead the design and development of innovative solutions to both technical and business problems
Requirements / Qualifications :
- Have a deep understanding and proficiency in building mobile apps from scratch using Swift
- Experienced in iOS app development and have a portfolio of original iOS apps on the App Store
- Experienced with third-party libraries (AFNetworking/ JSONModel/ MagicalRecord/ SDWebImage/ ReactiveCocoa) and APIs
- Knowledgeable on the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills
- Passionate about writing clean, well organized, and production-ready code
- Knowledgeable on the full mobile development life cycle.
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!