IT Project Manager
- Establish project plans, resources, budgets, risk, issue and timeframes.
- Identify, track and communicate project progress, milestones, deliverables changes and dependencies within the schedule, costs, issues and risks.
- Manage the squad team as the scrum master to deliver the features in agreed sprints.
- Manage team's performance of project tasks, provide technical advice and guidance, schedule assignments and training for development, prepare performance appraisals.
- Manage project activities across multiple teams in a matrix organization
- Secure acceptance and approval of deliverables or revisions to the project from the project sponsor and stakeholders
- Manage vendor relationship and deliverables
- Ensure work deliverables are in compliance with bank policies and regulatory requirements.
- Plan for and oversee preparation of documentation of each project phase (business requirements, functional specification, project plan, test strategy, test plan, etc), training and support in new/modified applications.
- Domain Knowledge:
- Knowledge and working experience in digital banking is essential.
- Understanding of technical aspects of system integration in a mix technology environment
- Tertiary education required
- Over 10 years in project management in IT bank delivering projects.
- Experience managing virtual agile team is preferred.
- PMP or Agile certified.
- Other Attributes:
- Self-starting with strong leadership and team building skills
- Effective Communication and Presentation skills
- Ability to resolve complex problems creatively
- Experience in managing senior stakeholders
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!