IT Senior Manager, Technology Transformation (RPA)
- Technology design and solution of all RPA initiatives for the Group, achieving business goals and objectives
- Track and report project management activities including scoping phases, design, data migration, testing, training and deployment, ensuring projects are delivered according to contractual scope, budget and timeline
- Vendor management including RFP conduction and assessment, contractualization, status progress, issue management
- Coordination/Reporting within the Group and Core Liner IT departments
- Drive and deliver engineering transformation in the processes and tools used by SSC through technology such as robotics process automation and workflow tools
- Manage and motivate the COE / team to execute and achieve the project deliverables and outcome with quality and in a timely fashion
- Ensure project budget and planning tracking and fulfilment
- Work closely with the business users to ensure Business and Non Functional requirements are well gathered. Manage proper project communication.
- Ensure all the key stakeholders are involved in the decision milestones
- Report in a timely manner project status and issue/risk to IT management. Escalate for management alert decision whenever suitable with a clear description of the issue/risk and proposal for solution or mitigation
- Ensure the IT team is kept up to date on skills and technologies, especially on Robotics Process Automation, to effectively support technology transformation initiatives.
- At least 5 years of experience in the transportation or logistics industry in managerial position
- Process engineering or transformation through technology
- Robotics Process Automation
- Excellent written, oral presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Broad knowledge of shared service centres operations and processes
- Demonstrated success in leading teams or projects over longer periods (months/years) in pursuit of complex goals and objectives
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!