Dept: Group Operations & Technology
- Design and build function-centric solutions in the context of transition from traditional, legacy platforms to microservices architectures
- Define and refactor multi-channel client architecture offering and providing differentiated end-user experiences by leveraging containerization and cloud technology
- Outline the governance and microservices development guiding principles as well as ensuring the best practices are followed by the development team
- Work collaboratively with an agile, scrum-based team to understand the business domain and client requirements that drive analysis, architecture/design and development of quality technical solutions and deliverables. These solutions cross a broad spectrum of technologies and must align with business and IT strategies and to comply with the organization's architectural and security standards.
- Participate in coordinated planning sessions and provide effort estimates for business initiatives of IT solutions
- Maintain cutting edge knowledge of current and emerging technologies, industry trends and standards
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of hands-on experience developing applications using Java/J2EE, with Spring boot framework knowledge and experience
- Advanced skills implementing SOA, API and mircoservices architecture using any of the market leading solutions
- Experience in implementing business critical, high volume, and highly available services is a must.
- A strong hands-on development track records building integration and application utilizing a variety of technologies, development tools and database systems.
- Experience with containerization and cloud technologies (eg. OpenShift, Kubernetes, Dockers, Mesos, AWS) as well as DevOps and testing tools (Git, SVN, TFS, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, Nexus, Selenium, SonarQube)
- Experience with cloud-based, CD/CI or DevOps development environment
- Good communication skills both in writing and verbally with ability to present the complex ideas or technical solution to business and/or management team
- Domain knowledge in Financial Services industry is desirable
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!