Pega System Analyst
- Design banking applications using Pega platform and delivering high-quality applications.
- Responsible and perform end-to-end development for Pega based applications.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to deliver projects and solutions.
- Provide support to SIT and UAT, investigate and resolve technical issues reported in projects.
- Conduct system and performance management, application vulnerability management and control, software release management.
- Plan and commission production system implementation.
- Develop and review technical documents and other System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) related documents.
- Provide thought leadership within own area of responsibility.
- Integrates applications by interface specification and designing database architecture and server scripting.
- Minimum PCSA (Pega Certified System Architect) in Pega 7.4 and above, preferably Pega CSSA (certified Senior System Architect). A Pega CLSA (Certified Lead System Architect) will be advantage.
- Possess working experience in Pega 7 or above with min. 3-4 years working experience in banking applications development
- Preferably with Information Technology / Engineering /Computer Science related degree.
- Strong technical knowledge and development experience in object-oriented languages like Java.
- Strong competency in design OO pattern and enterprise integration patterns
- Relevant experience in Java, Spring, or J2EE technologies and Angular JS
- Strong technical knowledge on database systems such as SQL Server, Oracle, RDBMS design and optimization.
- Experience with Messaging, Python, NoSQL DB (MongoDB) is a plus.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and AGILE methodology.
- Self-motivated and possess drive, and ability to work independently and a good team player.
- Strong analytical, communications and interpersonal skills as well as able proficient in English language both spoken and written.
- Passion to learn new technology and deliver high quality deliverables in first go
- Able to work independently and be self-motivated
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!