Presales Network Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide presales support and consultancy for network system products
- Work closely with sales team to provide technical solutions
- Involve in tender proposal and clarifications
- Perform Bill of Materials (BOM) configuration on products
- Perform technical presentation on products and solutions
- Able to perform Proof of Concept (POC) for customers.
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar capacity
- Diploma or University degree in the field of IT and/or demonstrated experience in enterprise hardware support
- Experience /certifications with Cisco or Huawei Products
- Preferably cerfitied in CCNP or HCNP or HCIE.
- Customer oriented
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!