Senior Android Developer
Motivated and Talented Senior Android Developer to help us build mobile apps that integrate with our services platform. The Senior Android Developer is responsible for application architecture, development and innovation of new feature development to support consumer mobile applications. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in Android design and development, with one or more apps in the Google Play app store.
- Strong leadership and communication skills to effectively manage teams through Sales, Analysis & Design, Implementation, and Support project phases
- Mentoring junior team members and contributing to technical discussions (internal/external);
- Writing reusable components, identifying/utilizing open source, and contributing to the same
- Advocating for Android requirements and design on a cross-functional team
- Providing thought leadership and making contributions to improve the Android department;
- Driving internal education efforts, ensuring that the team's skills develop to keep pace with changing technology.
- Minimum 5 years of Android development experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent years of relevant experience
- Expert level understanding of object-oriented programming, threading/concurrency, unit testing, and modern architectural design
- Excellent source control discipline and are comfortable using git flow
- Ability engage in technical discussions with clients and peers
- Experienced in handling both legacy code and greenfield development and can make technical recommendations based on the needs of the project
- Strong understanding of Android interaction design best practices
- Work closely with product management and UX to take an idea from concept to delivery using excellent software design, coding, and processes
- Language conditions: English and Mandarin in order to liaise with Chinese vendors.
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!