Site Reliability Engineer, Transformation Architecture
- Work closely with solution architects, application development team to ensure adherence to best practices in design and coding w.r.t SRE principles.
- Assist development team & other relevant teams to tune the applications/configurations for critical systems to comply with the NFR before going live in production and ensure the performance recommendations are part of the change request process.
- Improve application stability & operational efficiency by developing scripts to automate tasks.
- Ensure appropriate governance w.r.t framework usage across multiple delivery streams and enhance the framework capability to meet the upcoming requirements.
- Participate & contribute to resiliency validation exercises with proper reporting.
- Define critical performance KPIs, set alert rules and roll-out monitoring dashboards for Production with timely reporting to the stakeholders.
- Assist Prod-Ops team to investigate critical production incidents and come up with root cause analysis and ensure permanent closure of the incidents.
- Analyse patterns of production incidents and set-up appropriate alerting/monitoring mechanisms in the system to catch the issues before hand.
- Bachelor's Degree of Computer Science with equivalent work experience of 8 years.
- Minimum 2 years of hands on experience in container technology such as Red Hat Openshift, Docker, Kubernetes and DevOps Tools such as Jenkins, Bitbucket, JIRA.
- Minimum 2 years of hands on experience in data storage technology such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB, SQL Server, Oracle11g.
- Minimum 2 years of hands on experience in application monitoring with CA Wily, Grafana, Kibana, Prometheus.
- Having 3 years of experience in production support and issue management is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Positive attitude towards continuous learning
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!