- Propose best-fit architecture solutions for projects
- Advise on complex coding, issues & resolution
- Provide detailed design (domain-driven, bounded context, granularity of microservices)
- Work hands-on with the development team
- Escalate design and implementation challenges to Technical Architect and Development Manager level for resolution
- Contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects
- Develop design of application and provide regular support/guidance on complex coding, issue resolution and execution
- Be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Manage the Application Architects.
- Overall architect to deliver the business capability ensuring architecture principles are adhered to, design review and define tech stack.
- Preferably 7 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks in Java/J2ee technologies.
- Preferably 3 years of experience in Micro-services architecture, Messaging (MQ, Kafka).
- Nice to have experience in Cloud, and infrastructure setup.
- Exceptional communication skills and the demonstrable ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations.
- Must be a team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus. Must be highly reliable, trustworthy, honest, and commitment oriented.
- Strong situational analysis and decision-making abilities.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural standpoint.
- Good experience in thought leadership, white papers and mentoring of staff and internal consulting teams.
- Experience and knowledge of Financial Industry Risks & Compliance or Management & Controls type of application systems will be advantageous.
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!