Software Development Manager
- Lead and manage a team of software engineers, with responsibility to bring software through the entire software development life cycle, including development of new products and maintenance and enhancement of existing products
- Assist management and marketing teams in defining product and software roadmap.
- Manage goal settings for teams and individual members, performance appraisal, and corrective actions to ensure teams operate effectively and efficiently.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to teams to ensure smooth execution and delivery of desired results.
- Drive and oversee all software specifications, including test specifications
- Function as product software architect and work with peer system and hardware team members
- Function as project manager to lead project execution.
- Ensure compliance to QA with code review and maintain S/W quality
- Create/maintain software manual, user guide, application note, and reference design and production release documentation
- Provide technical support to product value chain involving manufacturing, certification, field staff, integrators, and key customers
- Customer design-in support where necessary
- Prepare training material and conduct training, where needed.
- This role is open to Singaporeans/SPR ONLY
- Degree/Master in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related discipline
- 5-10 years’ experience as a software design architect or manager overseeing software development following V-model or Agile model of development
- Good at breaking down a 30,000 foot objective into its constituent parts and defining PoCs to clarify unknowns and create work breakdown structure for project/product development execution
- Must have detailed/expert knowledge of one or more of the following: Microsoft EWS APIs, Azure or Google or AWS Cloud APIs, Voice Assistants, AWS IoT
- Must have participated as architect or designer for a product that spans mobile apps, on-premises embedded networked hardware, MS Exchange server integration and cloud based services
- Experienced Full-stack developer with knowledge and skills for methodology driven software and firmware development that covers front-end and back-end web and mobile applications
- Skilled in the use of design patterns for microservice based architecture
- Experienced in establishing a Jenkins based CI/CD flow
Interested candidates please send your CV to [email protected]
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!