Senior Embedded Engineer
• Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
• Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
• Review code and design
• Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
• Integrate and validate new product designs
• Provide post production support
• Interface with hardware design and development, knowledge of Electrical Engineering will be added advantage
• BSc degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
• Over 5+ years of embedded development, proven experience in firmware engineering in C or Linux
• Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
• Familiarity with one or more CPU processors, such as ARM, MIPS etc.
• Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems (like Bluetooth, WIFI)
• Good knowledge of LTE-M systems, TCP/IP, network security and authentication protocols
• Familiar with Automotive Protocols - CAN, ISO9141, ISO14230
• Proven experience in embedded systems design with pre-emptive, multitasking real-time operating systems
• Assist in researching new products and collaborate with cloud/app team to fix bugs
• Assist in certification process and approval for products
• Knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
• Ability to collaborate as a contributing team member in a fast-paced environment.
• Deadline and detail oriented with ability to multi-task.
• Documentation and writing skills
Carmen Automotive Pte Ltd
Carmen Automotive is a Data and Insuretech company focused on the implementation and application of Connected Car technology. Bringing value to our business partners and consumers is of utmost importance to us. We have enabled car owners and workshops to have full clarity on the health of their vehicles. Next, we are leveraging data collected and build analytics technology for our customers.