- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, or related field
- Proficient in ASP, VB/ASP.net, C#, html, Java, SQL Server, PHP, Apache
- Proficient in Oracle database and PL/SQL store procedure.
- Solid HTML skills; strong in programming languages
- Good understanding of IT security and network risks
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Develop work with management to determine IT objectives that will improve business outcomes
- Design, develop and implement of feasible systems to improve operations and automation to further business objectives
- Leverage knowledge of cutting-edge technologies to optimize organizational efficiency
- Review existing IT systems and internal processes; collect and analyze data to identify areas for improvement within IT infrastructures
- Oversee implementation process to stay within deadlines and budget
- Troubleshoot and debug IT systems to ensure error-free functionality and end-user satisfaction
- Provide the full spectrum of system support and system training to end user
- Manage multiple tasks to deadlines; communicate progress at regular intervals
- Other project as assigned
ComfortDelGro is one of the largest land transport companies in the world with a global workforce, a global shareholder base and a global outlook. ComfortDelGro’s businesses include bus, taxi, rail, car rental and leasing, automotive engineering services, inspection and testing services, driving centres, non-emergency patient transport services, insurance broking services and outdoor advertising.