- O level / WPLN5
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Positive attitude and a good team player
- Play an active role in recruitment activities of new cabbies
- Interact and assist with the registration of new cabbies
- Explain our incentive scheme to our cabbies and attend to their enquiries
- Assist in the generation and compilation of reports
ComfortDelGro is one of the largest land transport companies in the world with a global workforce, a global shareholder base and a global outlook. ComfortDelGro’s businesses include bus, taxi, rail, car rental and leasing, automotive engineering services, inspection and testing services, driving centres, non-emergency patient transport services, insurance broking services and outdoor advertising.