Project Manager (G50)
- Participate in RFI/RFP
- Work on the project scoping during presales to size up the project management effort, and the write-out on project management section for proposal
- Manage multiple projects ensuring project Scopes, schedule, resources and outcome are within project milestone timeline and budget
- Manage project resources, vendors, contractors and deliver according to scope and schedule
- Manage procurement and delivery
- Ensure project signoff timely
- Manage project financial with prudence
- Prepare Project Management Life Cycle documentation
- Conduct Project meetings and ensure project minutes timely
- Conduct Project completion debrief to identify lessons learn to contribute to knowledge base
- Update Project Repository folders regularly
- Closely monitor, anticipate and escalate project issue early to address situation
- Complying to PMO Governance Guidelines
- 5-10 years project management experience in mid-to-large scale projects from SI environment
- Delivered at least one complex Project of minimum SGD 1.5 million and team size of 10.
- Experience in working on projects in large Enterprise Networks + Unified Communication, Security Base projects, with exposure to other IT Infra projects (systems and storage) e.g. projects on systems and storage virtualization, backup solutions, etc.
- DC relocation/migration experience
- Need security clearance for Government Projects
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology
- PMP or CITPM certified
- Agile Scrum Methodology
- ITIL Foundation V3
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) - advantage
- Preferably with CCNA/CCNP and/or MCSE/VCP certification.
Fujitsu Asia Pte Ltd (FAPL) was established in Singapore in 1997 to provide leadership in business development, technology innovation and customer support as regional headquarters for the Fujitsu group of companies in Asia outside of Japan. Building on Fujitsu's four decades of experience in Singapore and the broader Asian region and with a pool of highly skilled engineering talent, Fujitsu Asia is dedicated to providing comprehensive integrated IT, telecommunications and networking solutions that deliver tangible business value and enable customers to meet the challenges of the new global economy.