- Provide the solution ownership to Managed Services (MS) bids.
- Work as a Managed Services specialist to understand how to wrap technology with Managed Services to sell as a Service.
- Work as technology generalist to understand IT infrastructure, and propose creative solutions to meet customers’ needs
- Responsible for building and costing the managed services solutions, including costing of the technical and service elements
- Articulate the company's service and product portfolio, positioning to both business and technical audiences.
- Develop additional revenue and services pipeline as a result of customers’ engagement
- Support the Sales teams, and provide a single interface from sales and customers during the pre-sales stage
- Attend meetings with customers to determine technical and business requirements and ensure all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
- Create transition approach, associated project plans and resource costs
- Assist the team to produce repeatable deliverables including proposals, presentation deck, costing sheet, etc.
- Involve or lead Proof of concept creation
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- Minimum 7 years of relevant working experience with IT outsourcing service- / solution-architecting or service delivery experience
- Experienced in Managed Services Solution in delivering services for managing workplace, infrastructure management, datacenter management, managed cloud services, managed security services
- Experience in leading and successfully completing moderately complex projects – with experience in scoping, planning, scheduling, financials, resources and deliverables
- Strong communication skills to articulate complex, technical concepts to all levels, coupled with experience in mediating different viewpoints
- Excellent written skill and presentation skills
- ITIL Certified
- Good to have TOGAF certified
Fujitsu Asia Pte Ltd (FAPL) was established in Singapore in 1997 to provide leadership in business development, technology innovation and customer support as regional headquarters for the Fujitsu group of companies in Asia outside of Japan. Building on Fujitsu's four decades of experience in Singapore and the broader Asian region and with a pool of highly skilled engineering talent, Fujitsu Asia is dedicated to providing comprehensive integrated IT, telecommunications and networking solutions that deliver tangible business value and enable customers to meet the challenges of the new global economy.