- Building effective working relationships with the business; understanding their issues, concerns, and priorities.
- Take the lead role in assisting with the business case, planning and monitoring,
- Translating and simplifying requirements. Identifying areas that may require systems solutions.
- Leading and/or participating in the business process analysis, testing, system cutover, documentation, and training of system functionality.
- Analyzing change in light of current business processes, assessing impact on other SAP modules.
- Partnering with other functional and technical teams to ensure quality delivery.
- Following standards and best practices in the delivery of solutions.
- Strong understanding of SAP HCM process and local statutory reporting and audit requirements
- Minimum of 7 years SAP project Implementation and rollout experience – primarily OM, PA, Time and Payroll Modules.
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Understanding of process harmonization concepts
- The ability to conduct requirement and solution workshops
- Knowledge of solution techniques and methods
- Ability to lead the team and functional and technical consultants
NCS Pte Ltd
NCS is a member of the Singtel Group and the leading information, communications and technology (ICT) service provider with presence in over 20 countries. We deliver end-to-end ICT solutions to help governments and enterprises realise business value through digital transformation and the innovative use of technology
NCS has played a critical role in the Singapore government’s efforts to computerise the civil service sector and integrate IT into its public services. As the principal IT solutions provider for the government, over the past 20 years, NCS has successfully implemented more than 3,000 large-scale, mission-critical, and multi-platform projects for Singapore's government ministries and agencies.
Leveraging this extensive experience in public sector projects, we have diversified into other key industry sectors and expanded our presence into markets across the Asia-Pacific region.