Executive, Data Analytics
- Consolidates and makes sense of all operational data received and submits them to the relevant stakeholders
- Ensures that all operational documents, information and reports (e.g. Operational Plans & Procedures and Performance Reports) required by the regulator are updated and stored in the Data Repository for the purpose of fulfilling the Data Room requirement
- Verifies the accuracy of the data received through cross-referencing them with different sources
- Inputs the data received into a dashboard for submission to management, other departments, relevant authorities and regulator
- Monitors the trending of TEL’s operational and performance indexes to flag out potential operational issues and areas of improvement
SMRT Thomson-East Coast Line Pte Ltd was incorporated in 2017 to operationalise the new Thomson-East Coast Line which is scheduled to open in stages from 2019.
The Thomson-East Coast Line (TEL) will span 43km and add 31 new stations to the existing rail network, with seven interchange stations linking the TEL to all five existing MRT lines. Besides enhancing connectivity between the north, central and eastern parts of Singapore, the TEL will strengthen the resilience of our rail network by providing alternative travel routes for commuters on other lines.